Are you interested in a career at a top-tier consultancy firm?
And are you looking for an internship from February or March 2023 and have you recently completed, or are you about to complete a Master’s degree (in 2023)? Then we would love to show you the world of professional services and strategy consulting in our 8-12-week Analyst Internship at Eden McCallum! You will become one of our team members and experience first-hand what it is like to work as a consultant at a top-tier strategy firm at the Zuidas.
Founded by two senior female consultants in 2000, Eden McCallum supports clients to resolve their most pressing issues of strategy, operations and organisation. Working with a group of independent consultants of the highest caliber, we have pioneered an approach that delivers tangible impact, client
ownership, and great value. Our clients include a third of the FTSE 100, 40% of the AEX, a third of the world’s largest private equity firms, and 50 of the global Fortune 500.
The analyst internship
Our 8-12-week Analyst Internship is a unique development opportunity, enabling you to join one of our consultancy projects and experience what it is like to work as an analyst at Eden McCallum. During this internship, you will be working closely with some of the very best professionals, from both our in-house team as well as our pool of independent consultants whose backgrounds bring together experience from the top traditional strategy firms (such as McKinsey, Bain and BCG), and track records in the industry. This role offers the opportunity for significant collaboration with our clients from the start –
helping them address a strategic challenge or opportunity at hand. In order to optimize your learning experience and equip you with tools that enable you to add value to the client from the very start, you will receive guidance and support from our Analysts, Associates and Consultants.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and challenging internship for 8- 12 weeks (starting in February or March 2023)
- Competitive internship remuneration
- A steep learning curve, monitored and coached by our analysts, associates, consultants and Talent Team
- The opportunity to experience what it’s like working as an analyst and joining our Analyst Programme at Eden McCallum
- Responsibility from the start, creating impact and working in close collaboration with the client
- Training in basic consulting toolkit (hard and soft skills)
- Workplace at the Zuidas office
So, do you:
- Have a record of outstanding academic and personal achievement?
- Have a demonstrated interest in understanding how businesses work?
- Enjoy solving challenging problems with rigour and pragmatism?
- Have leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team?
And, are you:
- Comfortable with collecting and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data?
- Able to be creative, resourceful, confident, and independent?
- About to complete (in 2023) or have you recently completed a Master’s degree?
- Committed and keen to invest in your career?
If you believe that this role suits you, we would love to hear from you! Please share with us your resume, cover letter and transcripts. You can apply clicking the button below.