Are you a student looking to grow both personally and professionally? Do you want to get to know your strengths and how to leverage your background to kickstart your career? Are you interested in learning from experienced professionals in strategy consulting? Then we encourage you to apply for FEMME, our global Female Mentorship Programme!
Eden McCallum is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, as we believe that this is key to building and fostering excellent teams and delivering high quality solutions to our clients. One of our key priorities is to elevate women by offering support, guidance and encouragement while they are building the foundation of their career and motivate women by creating a network of ambitious, like-minded women with an interest in strategy consulting.
As a mentee, you will be appointed a mentor who is personally invested in your growth. Together, you will figure out which topics are important to you, such as your development, work culture, how to leverage your background and maximise your potential. Your mentor is here to offer guidance, encouragement and support while you are building the foundation of your career.
In addition to an experienced mentor, you will also be appointed a buddy. Your buddy is currently enrolled in our Analyst Programme and can share experiences and help you prepare for (case) interviews. You can also apply these tips in practice, as we guarantee an interview after you graduate!
During this mentorship programme, you will expand your network and skills through social activities, workshops and events. Giving you the opportunity to get to know our (female)colleagues and other ambitious women with an interest in strategy consulting.
What to expect
In short, you can expect:
- Bimonthly mentor meetings, where the focus is on you, your questions and development
- Regular buddy meetings
- To learn about our culture and life as a woman in strategy consulting
- To expand your network and skills through social activities, workshops and events
- A guaranteed at some our events like the Crack-a-Case, the Lunch &Learn and more
- Interview coaching with an Analyst, Associate Consultant or Consultant
- A guaranteed first (case) interview round
- The programme runs from September 2023 until April 2024
We are looking for Dutch-speaking students (who identify as female) with an interest in strategy consulting who are enrolled in the last year of their Bachelor, first or second year of
their Master’s degree.
Step 1: CV Selection & Motivation Review
A selection will be made based on your academic achievements, extra-curricular activities and motivation to join the Eden McCallum Female Mentorship Programme, FEMME.
- June 4 th Application deadline
- June 5 th Feedback on CV selection and motivation review
Step 2: Numerical Test
An online test to assess your numerical capabilities and analytical skills.
- June 5 th Invitation to numerical test
- June 12 th – 16 th Numerical test
- June 16 th Feedback on numerical test
Step 3: Motivation Interview
A (virtual) interview to discuss your CV and motivation to join the Eden McCallum Female Mentorship Programme
- June 16 th Invitation to schedule your motivation interview
- June 19 th – 22 nd Motivation interview days
- June 23 rd Feedback on motivation interview + notification if you are selected
Please upload your CV, cover letter and transcripts (High School, Bachelor and Masters, thus
far). We ask you to answer the following questions in your cover letter:
1. What is your motivation to join the Eden McCallum Female Mentorship Programme?
2. How would you benefit from participating in our Mentorship Programme?
3. Please feel free to share personal stories as well
Eden McCallum is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, as we believe that this is key to building and fostering excellent teams and delivering high quality solutions to our clients. We therefore encourage anyone to apply regardless of ethnicity, sexual orientation, field of study, and social or cultural background.